The policies listed below are very important. Please read them carefully and contact me with any questions. Additional information is also included in the photography services contract.
- Session Fees: Prices are subject to change and packages are subject to state sales tax. To avoid a change in price, it is recommended that the 50% non-refundable retainer be paid within 30 days of the date the price quote is emailed to you.
- Payments: A signed contract and 50% non-refundable retainer is due to reserve your date. The remaining 50% balance is due no later than 30 days prior to a wedding, and 2 weeks prior to a portrait session. Payments must be made in the form of Cash, Bank Transfer, Money Order, Check, or PayPal.
- Location Fees: Clients are responsible for any fees that may be associated with their selected photography location. This includes photography permit fees, parking fees, entrance fees, etc.
- Time: Please arrive to your session on time, dressed, and ready to begin. If you are more than 30 minutes late, your session is subject to cancellation and will result in a forfeiture of your session fee. For outdoor sessions, arriving late may affect the length of the session due to available sunlight.
- Cancellation: If payment is not received as agreed upon, the Photographer reserves the right to cancel the contract. If you must cancel your session, please do so as soon as possible and no later than 48 hours prior to your session. We will then reschedule your session for another available date. Attempting to make a cancellation within 48 hours of your session may result in a forfeiture of your session fee. This does not apply to bad weather or emergencies.
- Copyright Ownership: The Photographer retains copyright ownership in all images created and provided. Paid clients will have non-exclusive rights to copy, print, and use the images for which the Client pays.
- Inclement Weather: In the event of bad weather for outdoor sessions, your session will be rescheduled to another available date.
- Guests: Photography sessions are closed to only those being photographed, those assisting with small children, or parents/guardians of small children being photographed, to avoid any distractions.